Welcome to Olympic Point Tax & Consulting. We’ve been providing tax services, accounting, and bookkeeping in West Seattle for over 20 years with an old-school philosophy and a new-school focus on technology and service. You get the financial advice and service you need wherever and whenever you need it. Remote. In person. Anywhere in between. No matter what’s next for your family or business, we’re here to keep things simple, fast, and boring. Exactly the way accounting should be.
HERE TO HELP YOU ENJOY
Janine’s credentials include:
- University of California, Berkeley – Bachelor – French Language & Literature
- California Southern University – Ph.D. – Business Administration
- University of California, Berkeley – Certificate – Human Resource and Compensation Management
- Internal Revenue Service – Enrolled Agent
- CA Department of Real Estate – Real Estate Agent
- Trilingual in English, Vietnamese, and French
Senior Tax Advisor
Mary has over 40 years of experience in accounting, auditing, tax and payroll work for closely held businesses. In 2016, she retired from a firm in the Midwest where she had been a partner for over 15 years. She is enjoying building relationships with new clients in the Pacific Northwest.
In her spare time, Mary enjoys spending time with her extended family, urban hikes, reading and cooking.
Mary’s credentials include:
- Augustana College, Bachelor – Accounting and Business Administration
- CPA License 1990
- Member American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member Illinois CPA Society
Senior Tax Advisor
Iris has worked in a public accounting firm for several years specifically in the tax space. In 2021, she moved to the Seattle area from Kansas. She is bilingual in both English and Chinese. In her spare time, Iris enjoys time with her family, hiking and reading.
Iris’ credentials include:
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Master-Accounting
- CPA License
Senior Business Advisor
Germain has worked in the bookkeeping area for several years, and also has expertise in payroll and payroll tax reporting. She has specifically concentrated on public accounting for the past eight years.
In her spare time, she enjoys time with her family and friends.
Germain's credentials include:
- Highline College, Associate – Marketing
As a Seattle native, Linda has been living in West Seattle since 1989. She has 25 years of public accounting experience, primarily in tax including areas of trust and estate.
In her spare time, Linda enjoys agility training with her dog and long daily walks.
Linda's credentials include:
- Seattle University, Bachelor – Accounting
- CPA 1997